Revised Project Designs
The new plans call for an energy efficient almost 3,500 square foot addition on the south side of the library. The addition will:
- Be entirely donor funded
- Be designed with energy efficiency in mind. Solar panels, heat pumps, and LED lights will all be utilized
- Features a 1,200 square foot community room that will hold over 80 chairs
- Provides after hour access to the community program room
- Has a distinct space for the Friends of the Library and the staff break room. This will allow us to remodel the existing meeting room making it available all day long
- Two work spaces in the new addition free up space in the existing patron services workroom.